www.IRS.gov/Espanol Spanish Language IRS Tax Information web site
- Get answers 24 hours a day seven days a week Whether you need a form or have tax questions, IRS.gov/Espanol has a wealth of information. IRS.gov/Espanol is accessible all day, every day for individuals and businesses.
- Get tax forms and publications You can view and download several tax forms and publications in Spanish directly from IRS.gov/Espanol at any hour of the day or night.
- Find out all about electronic filing You can e-file your 2008 federal income tax return through October 15, 2009 from the comfort of your home. E-file is fast, easy and free for some taxpayers, and available in English or Spanish.
- Check the status of your tax refund Whether you chose direct deposit or asked the IRS to mail you a check, you can check the status of your refund through the online tool “¿Dónde está mi reembolso?” on our secure Web site.
- Find out if you qualify for the Earned Income Tax Credit EITC is a refundable tax credit for people who work but don’t earn much income. Find out if you are eligible by answering some questions and providing basic income information using the “Asistente EITC.”
- Protect yourself from identity theft Learn how identity theft affects your taxes and how you can protect yourself from common scams.
- Find answers to the “What Ifs” of an economic downturn The Internal Revenue Service recognizes that many people may be having difficult times financially. There can be a tax impact to events such as job loss, debt forgiveness or tapping a retirement fund. Find answers to these questions and more by typing the keyword “Qué pasa si” into the search box.
- Get up-to-date at the “Multimedia Center” Video tax tips and audio podcasts on various IRS topics can be found in English and in Spanish with keyword “Centro Multimediático.”